Friday night is your night to have fun or serve with your group. Saturday we will do what looks a lot like our normal CSM Sunday Night. I've included a devotional element, as well. You'll do day 1 with your group on Friday night, and we'll do day 2 of the devotional on Saturday.
- 6:00-8:00pm: Start time on Friday night is flexible. This is really up to you and your few. Just be sure to either plan a FUN activity (this can be inside or outside your home) or a SERVE activity (washing your dishes/folding your laundry doesn't count).
- At some point after you arrive back at the house, walk your few through the Introduction and Day 1 of their 30-day Devotional. Be sure to do this before the night is over.
- 8:00-9:30am: Breakfast in the Small Group Leaders' homes.
- 10:00am: Start time at the Church (Worship, Message, Devotional, Small Group)
- 11:15am: Lunch (Lunch time is flexible. There will be sandwich stuff laid out in the kitchen, so eat when you're done with group).
- 11:30am It's a wrap!