HIGH SCHOOL FALL RETREAT
STUFF TO BRING
- YOUR BEST ATTITUDE
- ONLY ONE SUITCASE
- (OPTIONAL) ONE BACKPACK
- A BIBLE (LIKE, A REAL ONE--NOT YOUR PHONE)
- NOTEBOOK AND PEN
- CLOSE-TOED SHOES FOR GAMES
- BEDDING FOR TWIN-SIZED MATTRESS, OR A SLEEPING BAG
- PERSONAL HYGIENE ITEMS
- (OPTIONAL) SNACKS
STUFF NOT TO BRING
- TOBACCO, DRUGS, ALCOHOL, OR WEAPONS
- WATER BALLOONS
- INAPPROPRIATE CLOTHING
- SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER SKATES, ROLLER BLADES...IF IT HAS WHEELS, DON'T BRING IT.
- YOUR PET HAMSTER
STUFF PARENTS should know
- CELL PHONES ARE PERMITTED, BUT IF THEY BECOME A DISTRACTION THEY MAY BE COLLECTED TEMPORARILY BY OUR MINISTRY STAFF.
- HEADPHONES ARE PERMITTED, BUT WE MAY ASK YOU TO TAKE THEM OFF IF WE SEE THEM TOO OFTEN.
- We will leave from Cornerstone Community church at 5:15pm on friday. Students should arrive by 5:00pm to load luggage.
- We will leave from clinton at 12pm on saturday. We should arrive back at the church by 1:30pm.